This fully working alarm clock radio has a sophisticated DVR Sony CCD camera hidden inside it. The camera uses a high definition low light Sony CCD picture chip with 480TVL and minimum illumination of 0.1 lux making it ideal for darkened rooms.
It can be set to record at a certain time every day or manually continuous or on motion detection. It can record 64 hours of continuous VGA video onto a 32GB SD card.
- HD Camera: 480TVL Sony CCD
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 lux
- Video resolution: VGA 640 x 480
- Video compression : AVI MPEG4
- Memory: SD card (max 32GB) - not included
- Frame rate: 30 frames / second
- Voice recording: Yes
- Recording mode :continuous, scheduled or motion detect
- Motion Detection: Programmable (screen split into 192 squares)
- Playback video on PC or TV
- AV out
- Dimensions 110mm x 110mm x 110mm
- Weight 750g
The motion detection is programmable to allow only the areas of the screen that you choose to trigger a recording. This means that recording can be set to record if a door is opened but not if a patient is moving in bed etc.
The DVR also comes with a remote control for ease of use.
FlyontheWall customers have given this clock radio spy camera 5 stars:
Mark Stephenson - 'Absolutely superb! Genuine working cube radio alarm clock with a camera in it. Great security camera, lots of memory, very effective.'
Christine Hodges - 'A very smart and fully working alarm clock radio with a hidden security camera and a bucket full of memory. I am impressed with its motion detecting facility and the high quality video it produces. My sister has now bought one too!'
Seb Dransfield - 'My experience with FlyontheWall has been superb. Super fast delivery and the clock radio camera is top notch and excellent value for money.'