This fully working clock radio has a DVR Sony CCD camera hidden inside it. The camera uses a high definition low light Sony CCD picture chip with 10 invisible 'no glow' infrared LEDs making it ideal for pitch black rooms.
It can be set to record at a certain time every day or manually continuous or on motion detection. It can record 64 hours of continuous VGA video onto a 32GB SD card.
- HD Camera: 480TVL Sony CCD
- 10 'no glow' invisible LEDs
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux
- Video resolution: VGA 640 x 480
- Video compression : AVI MPEG4
- Memory: SD card (max 32GB) - not included
- Frame rate: 30 frames / second
- Voice recording: Yes
- Recording mode :continuous, scheduled or motion detect
- Motion Detection: Programmable (screen split into 192 squares)
- Playback video on PC or TV
- AV out
- Dimensions 110mm x 110mm x 110mm
- Weight 750g
The motion detection is programmable to allow only the areas of the screen that you choose to trigger a recording. This means that recording can be set to record if a door is opened but not if a patient is moving in bed etc.
The DVR also comes with a remote control for ease of use.
|SKU||RCLOCK DVR IR|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)