The ProView PoE Internet Camera transmits real-time high quality video over the Internet at up to 30 frames per second. View and manage the IP camera from any Internet connection.
No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras with the included complimentary camera management software.
Advanced features include motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recordings, MJPEG image compression, 1-way audio and digital zoom. The camera mounts on most surfaces and the off-white housing design blends into the environment.
- No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable
- View streaming video, hear sounds and record from any Internet connection
- Program motion detection recording, email alerts and more
- Manage up to 32 cameras with complimentary software
- Works with IEEE 8023af PoE compliant devices
- 1x 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE port
- 45 degree horizontal and 35 degree vertical viewing angle
- 457mm focal length and 19 F/No
- Option to power the device from a power outlet
- 4x digital zoom
- High quality MJPEG video recording with up to 30 frames per second
- Resolution up to VGA: 640 x 480 pixels
- Included camera mounting kit
- Hear sound from the built in microphone
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP Email, HTTP and other Internet protocols
- Motion detection triggered email alerts and image upload via FTP
- Multiple adjustable motion detection windows with just-in-time snapshot
- Quick Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
- Complimentary IPView Pro 20 software: manage up to 32 IP View cameras
- Complimentary IPView software: supports Windows XP and Vista operating systems
You may also be interested in the following product(s)